top of page


Herkese Açık·7 üye

N64 Injected Wads

If you want to inject PC Engine SuperGrafx HuCard games, I recommend Dungeon Explorer (U) or Daimakaimura (J) for inject them. They MUST be injected manually due to the size of the SuperGrafx ROM files (average size 1 MB per SuperGrafx ROM, beating a normal PCE ROM of 384 kB). You can inject manually your ROM by unpacking the file, renaming the ROM file you want to inject as the WAD-ROM file, and then replacing the old one, and repacking the file.

N64 Injected Wads

In MSX2 Wii VC WAD 'Space Manbow (J)', the WAD uses a special unique sound driver chip called 'SCC'. That means, only MSX1 / MSX2 SCC games should be injected into SCC host WADs, otherwise the sound effects (SFX) will go away (won't use that sounds). 350c69d7ab


Gruba hoş geldiniz! Diğer üyelerle bağlantı kurabilir, günce...

Grup Sayfası: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page